Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Luna'cy

I cannot help but be touched by Luna's words,
and engendered memories.
So with only fond regard,
and in partial answer to Aletta's question below,
I stole your dream and crafted this song in 18 minutes,
a slight gift for thee.

faucon
.........................................................................

A Wanderer's Song

I found a hidden door --
was whisked away in moonlight.
Gypsies drew me -- enchantment made my dreams.
Ancient knowledge revealed --
how can my life ever be the same?

See me! Hear me! -- I proclaim who I am.
I am not an invisible child!
See me! Hear me! -- that truth is to be free.


I have met celestial beings --
and have danced with wee fairies;
warriors of great strength and feminine mystic;
new found talking donkeys and dolls --
and friends of old who knew me long ago.

See me! Hear me! -- I proclaim who I am.
I am not an invisible child!
See me! Hear me! -- that truth is to be free.

The Silk Road winds through time and space --
of dreams and mystery and magic.
Somewhere along the way I meet myself;
as child, girl, the woman I want to be --
the secret that I have hid in my heart.

See me! Hear me! -- I proclaim who I am.
I am not an invisible child!
See me! Hear me! -- that truth is to be free.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Luna said...

Wow! My writing as a song! I would love to hear this, but I can already in my heart. It is beautiful, thank you!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Fran said...

A delight and such good company to find in your song. Luna has said it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home