Thursday, July 13, 2006

Join Heather and Darryl

He may not wish to dance with me,
but I can hold hat and coat
and watch you two do the ...

RAVEN WALTZ

I put my left foot in,
I take my left wing out.
Take my hidden halo,
And spin it all about.
Gonna' let my heart shine
And dance in ever Light.
That's what it's all about. Yeah

Let's do the Hooky Spooky
And hope it works out right.
I cannot fly, so I stumble
Cause being human is out of sight.

I'll put my right wing in
Take my 'right' foot out.
Ease my churning mind-throb
'cause I know a finer Light.
It's supposed to be a blessed life
So I'll spread my love around.
That's what it's all about! Hey!

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Lorijayne said...

Nice! Let's see what lyrics you can put to the Gilligan's Island theme.....

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Lois said...

Love it Faucon
Sounds a hoot of a dance for the two Blakeys.....I shall not comment on the words but some young ones might say
" He's not with it Man" .

Lois(Muse of the Sea) 13.7.06

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The Hokey Pokey was one of my real favourites. We used to do the Hokey Pokey at the dance halls when we were young. More tears descending. Perhaps we could do the Hokey Pokey in the oncology day ward and brighten everyone's day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home