Wednesday, October 04, 2006

For GrannieKav

Your “campfire game”, and introspection
caused me to instantly pounce on a distinction between
those descriptors that are physical anthropomorphisms,
and those that allude to a more spiritual quality..

As a poet I am drawn to the latter,
and will now consciously focus
on using such more frequently …

no more ‘hint of a smile’, but
perhaps ‘wink of a smile’

my thanks, dear one.

………………………………………..

possibly my favorite from your list is

SEED: “The list of a ship turning towards home”

A cant towards a memoried haven
is of turmoil twixt mindful rudder
and keel willed obstinacy ;
both causing a list of soul and serenity.

A luft of sail give hint of sadness
‘bout lost adventure on waiting shores –
balanced alone by faith in waves
that cavitations of my presence
will brush the sands of tomorrow.


a Fitz of course

faucon

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

and thank you, faucon, for this beautiful flower grown from my little seed...

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

such a harvest faucon. Lovely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home