Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nesled by the fire

I might just sit by the fire a bit and litsen to other tell stories,
though a few dancing girls are always in order --
but I do have a story to tell of the hospital.

The doctor said I could not go home until my blood pressure
dropped to a more normal lever (then at 155/85)
I asked what was acceptable seeing that my norm is 126/78.

He said that 130 would be incredible. So I told him to return in a half hour,
and imagined myself by the Gypsy fire with friends and 'forced' my figures down
to 124/76 -- and am now home.

papa

6 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Now that is a very good story Ken. I am thrilled to have you back by the campfire honey bunch. And Enchanteur is very happy too.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Frogita said...

faucon,

I am happy you are home for the thanks-for-the-giving day. No salt for you though! I think if I imagined Lady Em's lovely voice and moonish harp, that my blood pressure would come down. Be well.

Tambouree aka frogita

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger SylviaK said...

Hi Ken,
Glad to know you are better and hope you can continue to keep the blood pressure in check. I had the opposite problem with blood pressure being too low, but thought about leaving the hospital and it went up--closer to normal.
I do believe our thoughts can influence our health!
Sylvia

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Vi Jones said...

Welcome home, faucon. So pleased to hear that you are feeling better. You were missed, m'friend.

Vi

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

The camp fire is never the same place without you. Glad you're here.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Great you are well again, Faucon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home