Saturday, August 13, 2005

Path to Gypsy Camp

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are many paths that lead you to the Gypsies camp but I followed the one that took me over the bridge and past the old mill. It was the bell that called me to leave the Hermitage and go to break bread with the gypsy. I believe she makes a powerful cup of tea and I have some cake to share with her.
Cook makes very good Banana cake and I managed to talk her into filling my basket with this and other goodies - some cheese and bread as well. I am hoping to have my Tarot read, in the hope of learning where my journey will take me next

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Luna said...

I want to come too! Do you mind if I tag along?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

I think I heard a rumour that the old mill is used by a baker with a magic touch - his bread surpasses anything you've ever tasted but he also makes words as light as air and stories studded with good things. May be worth a visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home