Saturday, December 03, 2005

Single Again

I wish to thank all of you for helping the girls see the world a little differently. That adventure is coming to an end. 'quoise father, who owns this house is returning home from Iraq and we can't use it is a group home now. Jade is going to stay with her grandmother, who doesn't really want her, but is fairly kind. Coral has to go into the hospital for some extensive surgery (ongoing) and recuperation stay. I have registered as her 'minister' so that I can see her anytime. I can stay here at the house for a while as a "guest" and friend for 'quoise. I am thinking of going back to school for a masters in Project Management. No future in social work, especially with that Bush guy at the helm.

I am thinking of joining this "caravan" trip -- but not sure of the time investment just yet.

Nessie

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Nessie, it was a pleasure to have the girls here - we are going to miss them, and wish them well.
Please join us on the caravan - it would be lovely to have you with us.
But if not, visit the Gypsy Camp as often as you can, you are always welcome.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Fran said...

My heart goes out you. and to your girls. enjoyed you with them. Fran

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Excavation Contractors Plymouth said...

Thanks ffor writing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home