Sunday, January 01, 2006

Gypsies in the Woods

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
My mother said
That I never should
Play with the gypsies
In the wood
Of if I did she would say
Naughty girl to disobey
Your hair shan't curl,
Your shoes shan't shine
You naughty girl
You shan't be mine

Well I have never been fussed about curly hair and shining shoes and my poor old Mum has long given up on the idea of disowning me for doing naughty things. These days she is naughtier than me and willing to come on any of my insane adventures. That is her up in the tree and me dancing for Lavengro.


4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Yes it does, Leonie. This is the star pic, and I adore the green and the declaration of independance! I say hooray to that!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Lavengro's head is being turned with all this attention from Le Enchanteur and the Amazon Queen. I think he's over his snit about the Shiek of Araby, though, now he's the centre of attention again.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Brittany D said...

Great reading your bblog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home