Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Under the oak

We rumbled in during the night and I hope that the soft singing of the donkeys hid some of the squeeking of the cart wheels. The girls are asleep in the back and I will be soon. I am loving the Pegasus pages unfolding. But I will wait until it is done before getting the girls involved. I will have to check out that other blog.

The girls are planning to practice drumming so don't be alarmed. Perhaps we can have a tea party Friday. I'm going to teach the girls haow to make campfire oatcakes. Anybody have some molassas?

Nessie

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Fran said...

The girls might like to visit the donkeys and meet our friendly little dragon whose name is Gumnut because he is covered with tiny gumnut scales. Perhaps he needs a little chimney to keep his firy breath from touching anyone. The Secretary

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

You bring the oatcakes - we'll bring the molasses - and golden syrup - and honey -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home