Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hallo , numele meu este Gabi.

Hallo , numele meu este Gabi. Eu am funciar îna untru un codru undeva arthot ma tase drum. Oh Draga , da , Englez!

Again! My name is Gabi - I have landed in a forest somewhere along the Silk Road. My human, possibly, knows where we are supposed to be going, but I wouldn’t bet my silken ears upon it. Dacianna, my human, is a Wizard, but she often gets narcoleptic when flying and well, in your ear, even when she is awake she doesn’t know where she is going most of the time. However, it has been said: “Do not meddle with Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger,” so we will let that pass.

I have landed in this forest and my ear twitch tells me there is a camp near. As I flew over the Silk Road I saw many landing places, but this looked like one that might receive us, and yes, I was permitted to land. I rather suppose it is not where we are supposed to start down this Silk Road, but, well, in your ear, starting at the wrong place would certainly be nothing new for Dacianna and Gabi.

I have also heard tell that there is a Secretary for Donkey’s in this land and so perhaps I should register myself or somewhat. This I will do if someone will guide me. Meanwhile, I will set Dacianna down somewhere soft and let her sleep. I would not be adverse to a few winks myself, but I must be sure that she doesn’t go off by herself, because, well, in your ear . . . Ah! never mind. I just hope there is no where to shop along this road. This Wizard she . . . well, in your ear, I have visions of boxes and sacks full of folderol that I shall be expected to fly from place to place. Once again, however, one does not argue with a Wizard, if one is wise, and Gabi . . . he is nothing if not wise.

Cu sinceritate,

Gabi

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

A thousand welcomes, Gabi. Keep an eye out for the Gypsy Chief - he is in the forest somewhere looking for dragons, I believe.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Megan Warren said...

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Gabi. I am sure our paths will cross.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

A very warm welcome to you Gabi. Good to see the wacom working again and what a delightful portrait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home